iRay Mini J-Arm Adapter
The Integrated Components J-Arm adapter for the iRay Mini Series of thermal monoculars (ML19 and MH25) allows the user to easily attach their thermal monocular to common helmet mounting systems for handsfree use.
The iRay Mini J-Arm adapter is available in both Dovetail and Bayonet versions so users won’t have to update their current mount system. These work well with common helmet mounts like the Wilcox G11, G22, G24, Norotos AKA2, Rhino, Rhino II, INVG, etc. The J-Arm adapter connects to iRay Mini by attachment to the factory installed MUM Rail on the iRay. A set screw is included for secure attachment.
The iRay Mini J-Arm is built tough using aircraft grade, type III anodized aluminum and high-wear resistance Delrin. The friction set screw allows for easy adjustment from one eye to the other without any tools. It is proudly manufactured 100% in the USA.
- Dovetail or Bayonet Attachment
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum and High-Strength Delrin Construction
- Ambidextrous adjustment without tools
- Works with the iRay Mini ML19 and MH25 for simple mount attachment
- Works with all common types of Dovetail & Bayonet helmet mounts
- 100% Made in the USA