AGM Victrix TC50-384 Clip-On *PRE-ORDER*
**New for 2020 Pre-Order**
First shipments expected in April. Allocations based on pre-order position.
Unit price: $3799.00
Balance will be invoiced by email once ready to ship.
The AGM Victrix is a compact thermal imaging clip-on system that allows quick transformation of day optics into a thermal imaging device.
The Victrix can be easily attached on up to 8x magnification scopes for medium range use. Powered with two CR123 batteries, the unit provides up to 5 hours of continuous operation. An optional high capacity external battery pack is capable of increasing the total continuous operation time up to 44 hours. The Victrix can be also connected to an optional video recorder for shooting real time video or external Wi-Fi module for conjunction with smartphones.
- 384x288, 17μm thermal core
- 50 mm; F/1.0 lens
- 1.0x base magnification
- 1x, 2x, 4x & PIP magnification levels
- 15.0° field of view
- 50Hz refresh rate
- 11 color pallettes
- Mounts in front of any daytime scope, no re-zeroing is required
- Electronic accuracy correction
- Lightweight and compact design
- Superior clarity, versatility and reliability
- Waterproof & shockproof
- Easy to operate control panel
- High resolution display
- Picture in Picture (PIP )mode with 2x digital zoom
- Automatic or manual (silent) calibration
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- Powered by two standard CR123A batteries
- External power supply via micro-USB
- Optional external Wi-Fi module and video recorder
- Integral rails on unit for optional accessories
- Limited 3-Year Warranty