Bering Optics HOGSTER-R 35mm
Please inquire for stock status prior to ordering
Bering Optics HOGSTER R™ VOx 384×288 Ultra-Compact Thermal Weapon Sights are aimed at the growing feral swine market. The sight is exceptionally lightweight, compact and rated up to .308 recoil. Also due to the compact nature of the HOGSTER R™, it can easily be used as a handheld scanner as well.
The HOGSTER series is built with high quality Germanium optics and is paired with an advanced Vanadium Oxide (VOx) thermal core, plus proprietary electronics. Simple to use, the HOGSTER R™ features an intuitive user-friendly menu to customize settings to the user's needs without disengaging from the target, including MIL-Dot and traditional reticles along with White, Black and Colored polarities.
The scope is nitrogen-purged, is water, dust and shock-proof and is action ready in virtually any environment or lighting conditions. This includes conditions when the environmental is obscured, such as smoke, dust or haze.
Upgraded Bobro Quick Detach Mount Option
While the Hogster comes standard with a factory mount, many users of thermal optics have become accustomed to the high quality and reliability of Bobro Engineering Quick Detach Mounts. These are the highest quality and most repeatable mounts on the market. They also require no tools in order remove and reinstall on another weapon.
Due to Bering Optics mount installation and alignment process, it is required that the Hogster mount be installed at the factory level. We are proud to be able to offer the Hogster with the option of a Bobro mount pre-installed by the factory at Bering Optics! Please select this option during checkout if you wish to have one of these mounts on your Hogster.
- 2.0-8.0 Magnification
- 35mm / F1.1 Lens
- 384x288 Resolution
- 50Hz Refresh Rate
- 17 Micron Pixel Pitch
- 10.7° × 8° FOV
- Optimized for medium and long-range engagements
- Picture-in Picture function by providing a 2x magnified image at the top of the display
- Automatic shutter based thermal VOx core
- Precise lens focusing mechanism
- Manual control of image sharpness and screen brightness
- Switchable image polarity: White Hot / Black Hot / Red Hot / Colored Hot
- Ability to save 4 groups of zeroing profiles
- Battery status indicator
- Rated for use up to .308 Win.
- Recording: Video Output
- Power: 3V CR123 or 3.7V rechargeables (two), or external power supply USB port
- 4 Year Warranty
Items Included in Kit:
- HOGSTER R VOx 384x288 Thermal Sight
- Video-out or external power supply Type C USB cable
- Weapon Mount (option to upgrade to Bobro QD by the factory)
- Two Lithium CR123 batteries
- Front lens protective cap
- Eye piece rubber eye guard
- Soft Carrying Case
- Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Instructions manual