FEISOL Tournament Tripod CT-3342 Rapid
An Achievement in High Performance Excellence
There are tripods and there is the FEISOL Tournament Class of Tripods. No other class of professional tripods comes close to matching the standards of quality and performance that have been set in our Tournament Class.
The CT-3342 Rapid continues FEISOL's commitment to designing and producing the finest tripods in the industry. Only the most advanced materials have been considered in its design, including a body frame featuring aerospace-quality 7075 aluminum alloy. Specialized carbon fiber legs, offering superior strength and durability, are also a unique feature of the CT-3342. It all adds up to a photographer's dream: a tripod that is not only incredibly strong and secure, but amazingly light as well.
Features of the FEISOL CT-3342 Tournament Class tripod include
- Constructed of top quality carbon fiber and high grade, CNC-milled 7075 solid block aluminum.
- FEISOL's new Rapid anti-leg-rotation technology.
- Reverse-folding legs which flip up 180 degrees over the ball head for maximum compactness.
- A remarkably lightweight design, just 1.17 kg (2.58 lb) - that is unmatched in strength and durability.
- Base diameter of 80 mm (3.15 in).
- Superior-alloy precision engineered parts that respond to the finest adjustments.
- Preset leg angles at 25, 50, and 75 degrees.
- The largest cross-section leg tube diameters of 28 mm (1.10 in), for an incredibly strong and secure tripod performance.
- An attractive tripod bag is included.
Recommended Ball Heads
Recommended Mounting Systems
||Tripods and Monopods featuring this symbol are equipped with Feisol's Rapid System which prevents leg sections from rotating while the Tripod / Monopod is being set up. Benefits of this innovative technology include:
► Ultra Fast and Effortless Setup and Breakdown
► One-Handed Adjustments can be made
► No more Strain in Tightening and Loosening Knobs
► Highly Recommended for Settings requiring frequent Adjustments or Moves
||Tripods featuring this symbol can be reverse-folded over installed Feisol ball heads, making the setup extremely compact for transport and storage without having to remove the ball head. Benefits include:
► Fits in Carry-on or Backpack
► Problems with Airline Carry-on Regulations are eliminated
► Takes up Minimal Storage-Space between Photo Sessions
► Ideal for Traveling and Hunting
Tripods and Monopods featuring this symbol are suited for use in (salt)water environments. Feisol Tripods and Monopods are crafted of superb Carbon and anodized Aluminum, earning them a solid reputation for superior performance in punishing saltwater. Benefits include: