iRay Zoom ZH38 19-38mm 640 Monocular
The iRay ZOOM ZH38 is not only the world’s first dual FOV handheld thermal imager available in the commercial market, but also the first handheld product to feature Shutterless Calibration Technology (SCT) simplifying use and reduce power consumption.
Additionally, the ZOOM ZH38 is the first handheld thermal imager available to feature a full-color 1440 X 1080 HD OLED display, working in tandem with its ultra-sensitive 12 µm 640 x 512 sensor and MATRIX III Processing to create the most flexible and eye-popping viewing experience on the market.
With the iRay ZOOM’s patented dual-field-of-view design, users can seamlessly switch between a wide field-of-view (FOV) for detection, and a narrow FOV for target identification. This 2X increase in optical magnification occurs with an intuitive twist of the objective focus ring and maintains 100 percent of the sensor’s native resolution.
The iRAY ZOOM ZH38 is backed by iRAY's 5-year transferable warranty, so buy with confidence that you will be enjoying this thermal optic for years to come.
- 640 × 512 Resolution
- 12 Micron Pixel Pitch
- 50 Hz Frame Rate
- 1440 x 1080 HD OLED Display
- <50 MK Thermal Sensitivity
- 19-38mm / F 1.2 Objective Lens
- 22.9 x 17.2 / 11.5 x 8.7 Degree Fields of View
- 1.6x and 3.2x Optical Magnification
- 4x Stepped Digital Zoom
- 2150 Yard Detection Range
- Adjustable Focus
- Onboard Video Recording and Image Capture
- Multiple Color Pallets
- IP67 Waterproof
- IBP-1 Li-Ion Battery Pack, 10 Hours
- External Power via USB-C
- 5 Year Warranty
- iRay ZOOM ZH38 Dual FOV Thermal Optic
- iRay IBP-1 Li-Ion Battery Pack
- Battery Charger
- USB Cable
- Carry Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- Instruction Manual