Pulsar Axion Key XM22 Thermal Monocular
These units are currently backordered and lead times are uncertain, please consider the Pulsar Axion XM30 Key as an alternative since it's readily available.
The Pulsar Axion Key XM22 delivers big on thermal imaging performance but is compact enough to fit in your pocket and weighs just 8.8 ounces. Built with reliability in mind, the Axion Key XM22 features an all-metal, magnesium-alloy housing and IPX7 waterproof rating (submersible in 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes).
Additional Key XM22 features include a 1,000-yard detection range, full-color LCOS 960x720 micro-display, 8-color palette, 2-8x magnification, simple user interface, instant startup, picture-in-picture and a 320x240 microbolometer resolution sensor with 12μm pixel pitch for enhanced, magnified imaging, even in adverse conditions.
- 320x240 resolution, 12um pixel pitch core
- 1,300 yard detection range
- 4x digital zoom - continuous zoom and 2x, 4x stepped zoom
- Lightweight and rugged magnesium allow housing
- B-Pack mini power system
- Picture in picture digital zoom
- LCOS microdisplay
- External power supply adaptable
- Multiple color viewing modes
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- IPX7 waterproof rated
- APS 3 battery pack
- Battery pack charging kit
- USB cable
- Hand strap
- Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Carrying Case