Pulsar Merger Duo NXP50 Multi-Spectral Binocular
PLEASE INQUIRE FOR CURRENT STOCK STATUS OR LEAD TIME PRIOR TO ORDERING
The groundbreaking new Pulsar Merger Duo NXP50 Multi-Spectral Thermal Binocular combines high-resolution thermal imaging and monochrome digital night vision for ultimate versatility. The 640 x 480, 17 µm, <25mK NETD thermal sensor is combined with a 1920 x 1200 digital night vision sensor for exceptional image quality, day or night. These sensors, along with dual high-resolution, high-contrast 1980 x 960 AMOLED HD displays provide excellent long-range detection and identification.
The Merger Duo NXP50 boasts 3.0-24x thermal magnification range along with 2.0-16x in the digital night vision spectrum to provide a detection range of up to 1969 yards, even under harsh conditions. Multi-spectral picture-in-picture mode allows viewing of the thermal and digital night vision images simultaneously for improved situational awareness and identification.
Two independent batteries offer up to 7 hours of continuous operation on a single charge. The Merger also comes standard with built-in video and photo recording capabilities and 64 GB of free space. The Merger’s improved Wi-Fi connectivity with 2.4/5 GHZ waveband support yields seamless connection to the Stream Vision 2 app, available for both Android and iOS devices.
A high-quality reinforced magnesium alloy housing delivers an IPX7 waterproof rating with an operating temperature ranging from -13 to 122F.
Pulsar Thermal Optics are backed by a 5-year warranty (see note below) and Pulsar's reputation as an industry leader in customer service, so buy with the confidence that you will be enjoying this optic for years to come.
- 640 x 480 Resolution, 17 µm, <25 mK NETD Thermal Sensor
- 1920 x 1200 Resolution Digital Night Vision Sensor
- 50mm F/1.0 Thermal Objective Lens
- 50mm F/1.4 Digital Night Vision Objective Lens
- Two independent AMOLED HD 1920 x 1200 displays
- 50 Hz refresh rate
- 3.0-24.0x Magnification (Thermal)
- 2.0-16.0x Magnification (Digital Night Vision)
- 12.4 Degree Field of View (Thermal)
- 21.7 Degree Field of View (Digital Night Vision)
- Long detection range of up to 1969 Yards
- Classic design & compact size
- Comfortable viewing experience for prolonged observation
- Two independent batteries - up to 7 hours of operation on a single charge
- High-quality reinforced magnesium alloy housing
- Built-in photo and video recorder with sound (64 GB)
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices via the Stream Vision 2 App
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity with 2.4 / 5 GHZ waveband support
- A selection of color palettes
- IPX7 waterproof rated
- Wide range of operating temperatures (-25 to +50C)
- 5-Year Factory Warranty (with Registration)
- Pulsar Merger Duo NXP50 Multi-Spectral Thermal Binocular
- Battery Charger
- Power / Data Cable
- Cleaning Cloth
- Quick Start Guide (Full Manual Available Online)
- Carry Case
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: NIGHT VISION OUTFITTERS LLC PRODUCT LISTINGS CONSIST OF PROPRIETARY INFORMATION, AND ARE THE PROPERTY OF NIGHT VISION OUTFITTERS LLC. USE BY THIRD-PARTIES IS EXPLICITLY PROHIBITED WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION.