Pulsar Core RXQ30V Thermal Weapon Sight
PLEASE CONTACT US TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY PRIOR TO ORDERING
The Pulsar Core RXQ30V is a unique thermal imaging riflescope/monocular that produces heat signatures in a green sapphire tint. The Core RXQ30V features a 384x288 core with 50Hz refresh rate, delivering thermal images to a 640x480 AMOLED display.
Boasting defective pixel repair technology and IPX7 waterproof rating, this thermal riflescope has three operation modes; rocks, forest and identification, to ensure the best picture for your environment. The Core RXQ30V has a base 1.6x magnification, with 2x, 3x and 4x digital zoom.
Powered by a CR123A battery, the glass-nylon composite Core can detect human-sized heat signatures at 900m and has the ability to memorize zeroing parameters.
- IRIS technology, increased recognition and detection software
- Lightweight and compact design
- Fully waterproof while battery pack is in place (IPX7)
- Convenient external power supply USB & DS
- Frost-resistant green OLED display
- Interchangeable eyepiece
- Noiseless Shutter
- Detection range of 985 yards (human)
- High resolution 384x288 -17um sensor
- Carrying case
- Torque screwdriver
- Wireless remote control
- Hand strap
- User manual
- Cleaning cloth
- Warranty card
- 2xCR123A Batteries