Pulsar Thermion XM50 Thermal Scope
While the Thermion XM50 may look like a run-of-the-mill riflescope, all similarities end with a 30mm tube and traditional-style, all-metal (magnesium-alloy) optic housing. The Thermion XM50 is an advanced thermal imaging riflescope with 320x240 microbolometer resolution, 12μm pixel pitch, 5.5-22x magnification, a full-color 1024x768 HD AMOLED display and a jaw-dropping heat-detection range of up to 2,500 yards.
Additional Thermion XM50 features include picture-in-picture, 8 color palettes, 15 reticles in up to 4 colors—black, red, white and green, integrated still image and video recording with audio on 16gb of internal storage, Wi-Fi with Pulsar’s Stream Vision app, 50Hz frame rate for fluid motion imaging and an onboard rechargeable battery pack.
The Thermion XM50 is IPX7 waterproof-rated (submersible in up to 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes), weighs 31.7 ounces and is recoil rated to handle .375 H&H, 9.3x64 and 12-gauge.
- 320x240 resolution, 12um pixel pitch core
- 2,500 yd detection range
- 8x digital zoom - continuous zoom and stepped zoom
- Picture in picture digital zoom
- Built-in Recording with recoil activation
- Stream Vision app connects scope to smart device
- External power supply adaptable
- 5 rifle profiles with 50 zero saves
- 13 variable electronic reticles
- One-shot zeroing with freeze function
- Color viewing modes
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- Rock, forest, and identification viewing modes
- Manual, automatic, and semi automatic calibration modes
- Defective pixel repair feature
- Onboard and removable rechargeable power via APS-Pack