AGM Fuzion TM35-640
PLEASE INQUIRE FOR STOCK STATUS BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
The AGM Global Vision Fuzion Handheld Thermal & Optical Bi-Spectrum Monocular is equipped with a 12μm, <35mK high sensitivity thermal detector, ultra-low light digital Night Vision sensor, 1024×768 OLED display and a wide field of view eyepiece.
The Fuzion’s user-friendly interface, comfortable and ergonomic operating controls make it very user friendly. The monocular offers three different imaging modes: thermal, visible light, and fusion that can be easily adjusted depending on different environmental conditions. Onboard video recording is standard, as well as image capture, with 16 GB of onboard storage space.
The Fuzion uses one 18650 rechargeable Lithium battery for up to 5-hours of operating time. In addition, an external power supply can be used to provide an increase in operating time.
The AGM Fuzion is available in both 640x480 and 384x288 resolutions, and with 25mm and 35mm lenses. It carries a 3-year factory warranty from AGM Global Vision.
- 640 x 480 Resolution, 12 μm, <35mK, VOx Thermal Sensor
- 35mm, F/1.0 Lens
- 50Hz Refresh Rate
- 1024 × 768 Resolution OLED Display
- 1/2” Progressive Scan CMOS, 1960×1200@25fps Optical Sensor
- 2.0 – 16x Magnification
- 8x Digital Zoom
- Onboard Video / Photos (16 GB, no audio)
- Adjustable color palettes, including Fusion mode
- High Temp Spot Tracking
- Digital Image Enhancement
- Wi-Fi data transmission
- IP67 Waterproof / Shockproof
- Up to 5 hours continuous working on rechargeable 18650 battery power
- External power supply capability, USB-C
- 3 Year Factory Warranty
- AGM Fuzion TM35-640 Monocular
- 18650 Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Charger
- USB Cable
- Cleaning Cloth
- Instruction Manual