AGM Protector TM75-384 Monocular *PRE-ORDER*
**New for 2020 Pre-Order**
First shipments expected in April. Allocations based on pre-order position.
Unit price: $4099.00
Balance will be invoiced by email once ready to ship.
Aircraft aluminum and magnesium alloy along with the high quality optics make this thermal monocular lightweight, but at the same time tough and durable. It is waterproof and rugged which makes it suitable for any day or night mission.
A variety of objective lenses (25 mm, 50 mm, 75 mm) enable the operator to use the device as both a compact, pocket-sized thermal imaging monocular, or as a long-range observation tool.
The Protector thermal imaging monocular can be easily connected to an extended battery pack (5V), increasing operational time. Optional Wi-Fi module for live video streaming and recording is also available.
- 384x288, 17μm thermal core
- 75 mm; F/1.0 lens
- 50Hz refresh rate
- 3.75x base magnification
- 1x, 2x, 4x & PIP magnification levels
- 5.0° field of view
- 11 color palettes
- Adjustable diopter and objective focus
- Lightweight and compact design
- Superior clarity, versatility and reliability
- Waterproof & shockproof
- Easy to operate control panel
- High resolution display
- Various reticle types and colors
- 5 Zeroing profiles
- Picture in Picture mode
- Automatic or manual (silent) calibration
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- Powered by two standard CR123A batteries
- External power supply via micro-USB
- Optional external Wi-Fi module and video recorder
- Integral MIL-STD-1913 rail on unit for optional accessories
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
Unit allocations will go in order of pre-order deposit position. Deposits are non-refundable and will be applied to the balance of the order once ready to ship.