Area 419 Arca-Lock 4.25" Universal Rail
PLEASE INQUIRE FOR CURRENT STOCK STATUS OR LEAD TIME PRIOR TO ORDERING
The Area 419 Arca-Lock Universal Dovetail Rail System improves on the standard Arca-Swiss rail design by allowing it to lock in place rather than rely on friction only as with a standard Arca-Swiss rail. Serrated rail edges interface with compatible Area 419 ballheads to prevent forward or backward movement for a more stable platform.
The Arca-Lock Universal Rail System is designed to work with many bolt action stocks with 2-3.5” fore end hole spacings.
PLEASE NOTE: THE AREA 419 ARCA-LOCK RAIL IS PROPRIETARY AND ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH ARCA-LOCK BALLHEADS. CLICK HERE TO ORDER THE CORRECT BALLHEAD FOR THIS RAIL.
- Designed for Heavy Weapons and Precision Shooting
- Compatible with Area 419 Arca-Lock Ballheads
- Compatible with fore end hole spacings of 2.0” – 3.5”
- 4.25” Length
- Made to the RRS 1.5” Dovetail Standard for proper fit
- All corners are rounded and edges chamfered. No sharp edges
- Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized for durability
- Constructed with USA Type 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Made in USA from USA components
- Weight: 1.5 Ounces
- Mounting hardware included
- Area 419 Arca-Lock Universal Rail
- Mounting Hardware