Bobro Engineering AGM / PRG 2-Lever QD Mount
The Bobro Engineering Pulsar Precision Optic Mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 mil-spec anodized black for a rock hard lasting finish.
It is designed to work with the AR Platform as well as many other weapon styles. This includes, but are not limited to, bolt action rifles, Mini-14, M14/M1A and AK Patterns. The factory PRG / AGM Micro Thermal Scope mounts lack quality alignment components as well as the ability to quickly detach and reattach the scope without losing zero. Many users complain of off-center zeros and loss of zero due to the lack of quality in the factory mounting interface. The Bobro mount solves these issues. It provides dual-lever redundancy, 100% repeatable quick detachment and return to zero, overall better quality and alignment and more eye relief adjustment.
The Bobro mount system automatically adjusts to the correct tension for your rail surface. There are no nuts or bolts to adjust, unlike other mount designs. It's all automatic. It also has safety locks on each lever to ensure the mount isn't accidentally disengaged.
- AGM / PRG Python TS35 Micro Thermal Scope
- AGM / PRG Python TS50 Micro Thermal Scope
- AGM / PRG Anaconda TC50 Micro Clipon Thermal Imaging System
- Repeatable return to zero
- 6061 T6 Aluminum Construction
- Type 3 Hard coat black anodizing
- Dual-Lever Design
- Dual safety lock to prevent accidental removal
- Adjustable eye relief
- Automatically adjusts for rail variations
- 1.6" height from rail to thermal optic centerline
- Works with bolt guns
- Made in the USA!
Model Number: BPM-000-007
Bobro Lever System Design Features
The Bobro Precision Optic Mount features the Patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ lever system which was designed around the following parameters:
- Must be compatible with any 1913 Specification Rail, to include systems that are out of specification (within reason) and this includes Weaver rails.
- Must be completely tool and user adjustable free. It needs to be 100% self contained and mate securely to any rail without the user having to tailor the pressure/engagement position.
- Must lock with enough pressure to positively attach any device or optical instrument to a rail without movement, static or dynamic forces not withstanding.
- The rail must not experience any deformation due to user error. This must include synthetic (plastic/polymer/composite) rail systems.
- Auto Index capability. The device must also index parallel to the bore. The unit must always repeat the forward shift (recoil forces direction of influence) not only to maximize zero repeatability, but to take this step of installation out of the users initial mounting sequence. Index must be redundant.
- Unit must not shoot loose due to improper mounting or a mechanical bottoming out.
- The system must incorporate a safety that prevents the lever from being accidentally opened. The safety must be able to be manipulated in conjunction with the lever rotation, so that only one hand is required to open it.
- The unit will utilize constant force to ensure required pressure in all conditions. The force must be substantial to prevent any shift forward/aft left/right.
- The pressure must be applied in a linear direction centered in the main body to prevent cocking of the mount.
- It must be easy to manipulate by gloved or fatigued hands.
- It must be extremely robust, and withstand shock and impact to the system housing.
- There were others, but by listing them we would compromise our trade secrets.