FLIR THERMOSIGHT™ PRO PTS736 Thermal Weapon Sight
The FLIR ThermoSight® Pro Series sets a new standard in thermal image quality. With multiple features packed into a compact housing, the ThermoSight Pro Series delivers brilliant, clean thermal imagery in low contrast daylight scenes, as well as in total darkness.
Equipped with shot activated video recording and FLIR’s patent pending High Visibility Technology (HVT) reticle, the FLIR ThermoSight Pro Series is the perfect addition to any hunting or security weapon platform.
It is powered by the new FLIR Boson core, featuring a 12 μm pixel pitch sensor, industry leading on-chip video processing. The uncompressed video signal is paired with a high definition display for better detection and classification in the field.
- 75 mm; F/1.0 Lens System
- 6X Optical Magnification
- 3° × 2.5° Field of View
- Adjustable Diopter and Objective Focus
- Completely digital for better detection, classification and recovery, day or night
- Built using the new FLIR Boson thermal core
- Bright, high definition FLCOS display for absolute clarity
- Powerful and compact hardware is protected by a robust body
- Featuring a 12 μm pixel pitch and industry leading on-chip video processing
- Outstanding thermal image quality in total darkness or through smoke, haze, fog, rain
- Packed with features for a versatile and customizable viewing experience
- On-board video recording, image capture and storage. Up to 2.5 hours of recording time or up to 1,000 pictures
- Multiple color palettes
- Digital compass/inclinometer for precise range and target orientation
- 3 year overall warranty, 10 year detector warranty
- Made in the USA