FOXPRO Inferno Digital Game Call
The FOXPRO Inferno gives you a lot of "bang for your buck" with a compact design, 75 high quality FOXPRO sounds, and an upgraded remote control with FOXBANG technology. The Inferno weighs in at only 1.5 lbs with batteries. This unit offers maximum portability with extreme volume and sound quality. Connect an external speaker to the jack on the side of the unit for even more volume. FOXPRO's Inferno remote is easy to operate and navigate through sound categories. The Inferno remote has two preset buttons, a mute button, volume up and down, and much more. All of these features in one amazing, compact, high quality unit makes the Inferno an incredible value. It's packed with great features and innovations from FOXPRO.
The Inferno is backed by a 3 year limited warranty and FOXPRO's unmatched customer support and is proudly made in the USA.
- Inferno remote control with large, easy-to-read screen
- Organize your sounds by category
- User button with assignable function of your choice
- Easy to navigate interface
- FOXBANG: With FOXBANG activated, the caller automatically switches to a assignable function (preset 1-5, toggle mute, toggle decoy) after discharging your firearm. This allows for hands free sound changing operation to help keep your eyes focused on the field where it counts.
- Integrated USB Port Allows you to connect your caller to a home PC for reprogramming!
- Stores up to 200 sounds in total (comes with 75)
- Order direct to custom pick your own custom sound list
- External Speaker Jack for connecting an additional speaker to the Inferno for more volume.
- Internal Speaker "On/Off" Switch allows you to turn your internal speaker on or off.
- Auxiliary jack for linking-up with a FOXPRO decoy
- Pilot Lamp/Low Battery Indicator glows green while on, blinks when batteries are getting low.
- Tripod Mount located on the bottom of the unit.
- Made in the USA!