Pulsar Core FXQ38 Clip-On Thermal
The Pulsar Core FXQ38 Thermal Riflescope Forward is among the most versatile thermal optics on the market. The brand new 2017 Core Series comes with new and updated features such as a high resolution 384x288 -17µM sensor, helping detect objects up to 1475 yards.
Staying true to innovation the Core FXQ38 was designed as a two-in-one thermal riflescope attachment and monocular, allowing the operator to scan the field, identify the target, and then easily clip on the attachment to their scope with its interchangeable eyepiece.
With features such as noiseless shutter calibration, convenient external power supply, and a lightweight waterproof design, the Pulsar Core FXQ Thermal Riflescope Forward sets the standard for thermal imaging attachments.
- IRIS technology, increased recognition and detection software
- A multiple use two-in-one Monocular/Front Attachment
- Lightweight and compact design
- Fully waterproof while battery pack is in place (IPX7)
- Convenient external power supply USB & DS
- Frost-resistant green OLED display
- Interchangeable eyepiece
- Noiseless Shutter
- Detection range of 1475 yards (object-deer)
- High resolution 384x288 -17um sensor
- Carrying case
- Torque screwdriver
- Wireless remote control
- Hand strap
- User Manual
- Cleaning cloth
- Warranty Card
- 2xCR123A Batteries