Pulsar Core FXQ50 Clip-On Thermal
The Pulsar Core FXQ50 Thermal Riflescope Forward is among the most versatile thermal optics on the market. The brand new 2017 Core Series comes with new and updated features such as the high resolution 384x288 -17µM sensor, helping to detect objects up to 1950 yards.
Specializing in innovation we designed the Core FXQ50 model to be a two-in-one thermal riflescope attachment and monocular, allowing the operator to scan the field, identify the target, then easily clip on the attachment to their scope with its interchangeable eyepiece.
With features such as the noiseless shutter calibration, convenient external power supply, and a lightweight waterproof design, the Pulsar Core FXQ Thermal Riflescope Forward will leave you with a sense of awe.
- Detection range of 1950 yds.
- IRIS technology, increased recognition and detection software
- A multiple use two-in-one Monocular/Front Attachment
- Lightweight and compact design
- Fully waterproof while battery pack is in place (IPX7)
- Convenient external power supply USB & DS
- Frost-resistant green OLED display
- Interchangeable eyepiece
- Noiseless Shutter
- High resolution 384x288 -17um sensor
- Carrying case
- Torque screwdriver
- Wireless remote control
- Hand strap
- User Manual
- Cleaning cloth
- Warranty Card
- Detection range of 1475 yds.
- 2xCR123A Batteries