Pulsar Thermion XM30 Thermal Scope
New item, wait times will vary
Designed for installation on a traditional riflescope platform, the Thermion XM30 Thermal Riflescope mounts perfectly on 30mm rings and scope bases but packs the rugged reliability, simple user interface and extended heat detecting range you’ve come to expect from Pulsar.
The Thermion XM30 features aluminum-alloy, IPX7 waterproof construction, submersible in up to 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes; 320x240 microbolometer resolution with 12μm pixel pitch; full-color 1024x768 HD AMOLED display; picture-in-picture; 8 color palettes; 15 reticles in up to 4 colors—black, red, white and green; integrated still image and video recording with audio on 16gb of internal storage; Wi-Fi with Pulsar’s Stream Vision app; 3.5-14x magnification range, 50Hz frame rate for fluid motion imaging and an onboard rechargeable battery pack.
The Thermion XM30 weighs just 26.45 ounces, is recoil rated to handle calibers up to .375 H&H, 9.3x64 and 12-gauge, and boasts a heat-signature detection range of 1450 yards.
- 320x240 resolution, 12um pixel pitch core
- 1,450 yd detection range
- 8x digital zoom - continuous zoom and stepped zoom
- Picture in picture digital zoom
- Built-in Recording with recoil activation
- Stream Vision app connects scope to smart device
- External power supply adaptable
- 5 rifle profiles with 50 zero saves
- 13 variable electronic reticles
- One-shot zeroing with freeze function
- Color viewing modes
- High resolution AMOLED display
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- Rock, forest, and identification viewing modes
- Manual, automatic, and semi automatic calibration modes
- Defective pixel repair feature
- Onboard and removable rechargeable power via Pulsar APS-Pack