Pulsar Thermion XP38 Thermal Scope
New item, wait times will vary
With its traditional scope, the Thermion XP38 Thermal Riflescope mounts quickly and easily in standard 30mm rings and single-piece scope bases. Of course, the Thermion XP38 is anything but standard, boasting the latest in advanced thermal technology, as well as a rugged, all-metal (magnesium-alloy), IPX7 waterproof-rated housing (submersible up to 3 feet for up to 30 minutes).
Additional Thermion XP38 Thermal Riflescope features include crisp 640x480 microbolometer resolution, 17μm pixel pitch, 8-color-pallette imaging on a full-color 1024x768 HD AMOLED display, extended 1,500-yard heat-signature detection range, picture-in-picture, 15 reticles in up to 4 colors—black, red, white and green, integrated still image and video recording with audio on 16gb of internal storage, Wi-Fi with Pulsar’s Stream Vision app, 50Hz frame rate for fluid motion imaging and an onboard rechargeable battery pack.
The Thermion XP38 weighs 26.45 ounces and is recoil rated to handle .375 H&H, 9.3x64 and 12-gauge.
- 640x480 resolution, 17um pixel pitch core
- 1,475 yd detection range
- 8x digital zoom - continuous zoom and 2x, 4x, 8x stepped zoom
- Picture in picture digital zoom
- Built-in Recording with recoil activation
- Stream Vision app connects scope to smart device
- External power supply adaptable
- 5 rifle profiles with 50 zero saves
- 13 variable electronic reticles
- One-shot zeroing with freeze function
- Color viewing modes
- High resolution AMOLED display
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- Rock, forest, and identification viewing modes
- Manual, automatic, and semi automatic calibration modes
- Defective pixel repair feature
- Onboard and removable rechargeable power via APS-Pack