Pulsar Thermion XP50 Thermal Scope
New item, wait times will vary
Styled after a traditional day scope, the Thermion XP50 Thermal Riflescope’s all-metal (magnesium-alloy) body mounts perfectly with standard 30mm rings and single-piece scope mounts. Beyond looks, the Thermion XP50 is anything but traditional, boasting crisp 640x480 microbolometer resolution, 17μm pixel pitch, 8-color-pallette imaging on a full-color 1024x768 HD AMOLED display and a jaw-dropping 2,500-yard heat-signature detection range.
Additional Thermion XP50 features include picture-in-picture, 15 reticles in up to 4 colors—black, red, white and green, integrated still image and video recording with audio on 16gb of internal storage, Wi-Fi with Pulsar’s Stream Vision app, 50Hz frame rate for fluid motion imaging and an onboard rechargeable battery pack.
The Thermion XP50 weighs 31.7 ounces and is recoil rated to handle .375 H&H, 9.3x64 and 12-gauge.
- 640x480 resolution, 17um pixel pitch core
- 2,500 yd detection range
- 8x digital zoom - continuous zoom and 2x, 4x, 8x stepped zoom
- Picture in picture digital zoom
- Built-in Recording with recoil activation
- Stream Vision app connects scope to smart device
- External power supply adaptable
- 5 rifle profiles with 50 zero saves
- 13 variable electronic reticles
- One-shot zeroing with freeze function
- Color viewing modes
- High resolution AMOLED display
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- Rock, forest, and identification viewing modes
- Manual, automatic, and semi automatic calibration modes
- Defective pixel repair feature
- Onboard and removable rechargeable power via APS-Pack