SIONYX Nightwave Marine Night Vision System
PLEASE INQUIRE FOR CURRENT STOCK STATUS OR LEAD TIME PRIOR TO ORDERING
The SIONYX Nightwave is an ultra low-light marine navigational camera built around SIONYX’s patented Black Silicon CMOS sensor. It allows boaters to easily spot obstacles and debris in moonless starlight without white light, thermal cameras or radar – navigating safely, avoiding collisions, and maximizing time on the water. IP67-rated, it’s built to operate in the toughest saltwater marine environments.
The Nightwave has many flexible mounting options for permanent or temporary mounting. Video streaming is provided by seamless integration with most major brand multifunction displays and chart plotters as well as the option to view live video on your mobile device. Installation is simple on most vessels and all that is needed is a video input on the MFD and 12 volt power, either direct from the battery (in-line fuse included) or through a switch or fuse panel. Once installed the user can navigate confidently in the dark with clear color digital night vision viewed directly on their MFD or other device. Installation guides and videos are provided on the SIONYX website.
WiFi video streaming and access to settings can be accomplished through the SIONYX mobile app, which is available on iOS and Android devices.
The SIONYX Nightwave freatures <1 mlx moonless starlight sensitivity allowing you to see well beyond human eyesight in extremely dark environments. A very stable 44º field of view increases situational awareness to spot unexpected obstacles, debris, markers, vessels, and more.
In order to operate reliably in the harshest marine enviroments, the Nightwave is sealed for protection against water, sand, salt, and dust. It features an IP67 waterproof rating and is dry nitrogen purged to prevent lens fogging. The Nightwave is safe to use in all weather conditions.
The SIONYX Nightwave is backed by a two year factory warranty, so buy with the confidence that you’ll be enjoying it for many years to come.
- Sensor Type: SIONYX Black Silicon CMOS Night Vision Sensor
- Resolution: 1280 X 1024
- Frame Rate: 30 HZ
- Horizontal Field of View : 44°
- Visible Spectrum: 400-1200NM
- Focus Range: 10M TO INFINITY
- Lens: 16MM F/1.4
- Video Out: Analog Video [NTSC]
- Analog Video Connection: SMA / BNC/ RCA
- Wireless Communications: WiFi + Bluetooth
- Power In: 12Vdc / 5Vdc[USB]
- Power Connection: Tinned Copper Wire / USB [with provided optional cable]
- Ingress Protection: IP67 Water / Dust - Resistant
- Shock & Vibration: IEC60945 [V15G | H:9G] | IK08
- Operating Temperature: -20°C To +50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C To +80°C
- Detect Man-Sized Object: 150 M
- SIONYX Mobile App (iOS and Android)
- Available in White, Black and Gray Housing Color Options
- 2 Year Factory Warranty
- SIONYX Nightwave Ultra Low-Light Marine Camera (CRV-500C)
- Analog Video Cable [5M]
- SMA to BNC adapter
- BNC to RCA adapter
- Power Fuse & Fuse Holder
- Digital Video Cable USB [3M]
- Base Gasket
- Mounting Hardware
- User Manual
- Install Template