AGM StingIR 640 Mini Thermal Monocular **FREE ITEM**
The AGM StingIR is an ultra-compact multi-purpose thermal optic. This unit weighs less than 7 ounces and can be used handheld as well as helmet mounted for hands-free operation.
At the core of the StingIR is a high-sensitivity 640 resolution, 12μm thermal core combined with a high quality OLED display gives the StingIR excellent image quality. A 50hz refresh rate provides smooth imaging while scanning.
The StingIR operates on a single CR123A battery, but it can also be powered by an 18650 with an extender, or externally powered via USB-C cable.
The AGM StingIR is available in both 384 and 640 resolutions. It is backed by AGM Global Vision's 5-Year Factory Warranty.
- 640 × 480 Resolution
- 27mm, F/1.1 Lens
- 12 Micron Pixel Pitch
- 50 HZ Frame Rate
- 1024 x 768 Resolution OLED Display
- 1.0-8x Magnification
- Ultralight Weight of 7.0 Ounces
- Adjustable Objective Focus
- Multiple Color Pallets
- Waterproof / Shockproof
- CR123A Power Supply
- 18650 Power with Extender
- Up to 5 Hours Operating Time
- External power supply capability via USB-C
- 5-Year Factory Warranty
- AGM StingIR 640 Multi-Purpose Thermal Optic
- Helmet Adapter Bracket
- 18650 Battery Extender
- USB-C Cable
- Hard Carry Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- Quick Start Guide (Full Manual Available Online from Manufacturer)