EOTECH ClipIR 640 Thermal Clip-On
PLEASE INQUIRE FOR CURRENT LEAD TIME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
The EOTECH® ClipIR thermal clip-on device features exceptional performance in a compact package. State-of-the-art image enhancement algorithms, combined with a high quality germanium lens, and a 640 x 480 resolution, 60hz thermal core gives the user the ability to add extremely high-performance thermal imaging to their existing optics while maintaining their existing ballistic zero.
The ClipIR simply attaches with a built-in quick detach mount to a MIL-STD (1913) Picatinny rail in front of a daytime optic to quickly and easily add thermal functionality. It is a true collimated optic, meaning no adjustment of zero is required. The reticle of the daytime scope is used and all holdovers, etc. are accurately maintained.
The ClipIR is optimized for use with 1-8X quality daytime optics for medium range shooting. It is recommended for all clip-on devices (thermal or NV) to use high quality daytime scopes, and weapons with monolithic rail systems (meaning the forearm and receiver are one continuous piece). This optic is perfectly suited for pairing with 1-6 low power variable scopes, ACOG’s, ELCAN’s, etc.
This unit is powered by four standard AA batteries, and supports rechargeable, alkaline, or lithium. When used with quality lithium batteries, the ClipIR can operate for up to 10 hours of continuous use.
This is a true MIL-SPEC thermal clip-on and is compatible with weapon systems of up to .50 BMG, and is built-tough in a rugged-all metal housing. It complies with MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD461E, and IP67 water ingress ratings as well.
EOTECH® thermal and night vision products are backed by an industry leading ten-year factory warranty, so buy with the confidence that you, or your department or agency will have reliable use of this optic for many years to come.
- 640 × 480 Resolution
- 17 μm Pixel Pitch
- 60 Hz Frame Refresh Rate (30 Hz power save mode)
- True Collimated Thermal Display (No Zeroing)
- 12.4 Degree Field of View
- 1x Base Optical Magnification
- 2x and 4x Digital Zoom
- Adjustable Objective Focus (20m to Infinity)
- MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD461E, IP67 Waterproof
- 4 x AA Battery Power (Lithium, Alkaline, or Rechargeable)
- Up to 10 hours run time
- T-6061 Aircraft Aluminum Housing
- Full Auto .50 BMG Recoil Ratings
- Compatible with MIL-STD (1913) Pictinny Rails
- Built-in Quick Detach Mount
- Optimized for 1-8X Quality Daytime Optics
- 10 Year Warranty
- EOTECH® ClipIR Thermal Clip-On Optic
- Quick Start Guide
- Technical Manual
- Neoprene Hood
- Lens Cleaning Kit
- Protective Carry Case