IRAY RICO-G GH50 640 50mm Thermal Scope *PRE-ORDER*
Deposit: $195.00, Cost: $4499.00
Balance will be invoiced by pay-link email once ready to ship.
Expected Release Date: Spring 2023
Units will be allocated by pre-order position once ready to ship. Deposits are non-refundable and will be applied to the balance of the order once ready to ship. Expected release date is subject to change without notice. Please be prepared to promptly complete your order once notified that it is ready.
The iRay RICO G-Series is a compact and powerful optic, seamlessly combining iRay’s industry-leading 12 μm detector technology and a 1024×768 AMOLED display which guarantees a crisp, high-contrast image. The RICO G takes image processing to an incredible level with advanced automatic image optimization and correction courtesy of its MATRIX III processor with iRay’s high-performance 12μm detector technology.
This unit is a more compact alternative to the full-size RICO line of scopes. The RICO-G is available in three models: 384x388 35mm (GL35), 640x512 35mm (GH35), and 640x512 50mm (GH50).
Although the RICO-G is smaller in size than the standard RICO line, it still maintains many of the standard features available on its larger counterpart. These would include a 4-button control layout, compatibility with the American Defense RQD quick detach mount, similar software and menu functions, high speed germanium objective optics, and an HD OLED display.
The RICO-G series is powered by two field-swappable IBP-2 battery packs, which combine with a built-in battery for up to 11+ hours of run time. Additionally, this unit integrates seamlessly with the Infiray Outdoor mobile APP (IOS and Android), and features 32GB onboard video recording, image capture, wireless data transmission, multiple reticle options, multiple zeroing profiles, and is rated for recoil of up to 300 Win Mag.
The iRay RICO-G is backed by iRayUSA’s 5-year transferable warranty, so buy with confidence that you will be using this unit for years to come.
- 640 x 512, 12μm Thermal Core
- 50mm, F/1.1 High Quality Germanium Lens
- 50 Hz Frame Rate
- High Resolution 1024 x 768 AMOLED Display
- 3.0 – 12.0X Magnification
- 4x Digital Zoom
- 8.8 Degree Field of View at 100 Yards
- Adjustable Objective Focus
- 2400 Yard Detection Range
- Picture in Picture Mode
- 32GB HD Onboard Video Recording, Photos
- WiFi / Bluetooth with InfiRay Outdoor App Compatibility (iOS or Android)
- Multiple Color Pallets
- Multiple Reticle Types and Colors
- Multiple Zeroing Profiles
- IP67 Waterproof / Shockproof
- Recoil Rated up to .300 Win Mag / 7mm Mag
- Dual IBP-2 Battery System + Internal Battery (11+ Hours)
- External power supply capability via USB-C
- 5 Year Factory Warranty
- iRay USA RICO-G GH50 Thermal Optic
- Picatinny Mount
- Battery Pack
- Battery Charger
- USB Cable
- Carry Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- Owner’s Manual