Kopfjager Reaper Rail (Picatinny)
Obsessively engineered for shooters by shooters, the Reaper Rail Picatinny mount provides all the benefits of a ball head but without the nonsense. The Reaper Rail mounts your weapon with a standard Picatinny rail to medium and heavy-duty tripods with 3/8-16 threaded studs. Tripods with the smaller 1/4-20 threaded stud require an included adapter to allow it to work on those models as well.
The Reaper Rail allows for both vertical and horizontal travel along with the ability to cant movement to level the weapon. This patent pending innovation eliminates the need for slight adjustments to the tripod if it is not level. The 11 degrees of cant (both directions) gives the shooter the opportunity to quickly level the weapon while setting up for those hasty shots in the field and gives a more compact, lighter weight alternative to our original grip without sacrificing stability.
- Easily mounts onto a standard Picatinny rail
- Provides a sturdy base for long-range precision shooting, hunting, LEO and military operations
- Heavy-duty construction is designed to tackle any harsh environments.
- Smooth 360° pan and tilt range of 109° (21° up and 87° down)
- An offset grip design allows for easy magazine changes while mounted
- Control arm are simple, easy adjustments. Same as standard Reaper Grip