N-Vision Optics HALO-X35 Thermal Scope
**NEW FOR 2021, PLEASE CONFIRM AVAILABILITY PRIOR TO ORDERING**
The new HALO-X35 is the latest addition to N-Vision's groundbreaking line of premium thermal optics. The HALO-X series combines the stunning image quality of the 640x480, 12 micron, military-grade BAE systems thermal core with industry leading features such as onboard-recording, WiFi connectivity and streaming, and non-proprietary onboard rechargeable power. All N-Vision Optics thermal systems are proudly manufactured in the USA with the very best components and carry an industry-leading 5 year, transferable warranty.
Built-in Video and Audio Recording
The HALO-X eliminates the need for external recorders. Pixel accurate 60 Hz videos are internally captured and stored for later transfer to the user’s PC via USB connection.
The streaming feature permits the user to stream videos over the WiFi connection and possibly broadcast their hunts to social media platforms (where supported).
Rechargeable 18650 Batteries
The HALO-X operates on two rechargeable, non-proprietary 18650 batteries, providing up to 7 hours of operating time (at room temperature).
Zoom Sensitive Zeroing
Reticle movement steps are zoom dependent, which allows for the most precise zeroing.
Standard USB-C type cable is used for user software updates, downloading videos and still images, or powering the HALO-X with an external 5V (USB) power source.
The HALO-X series features eight reticle choices, including two Mil Dot reticles.
- BAE 12 micron 640x480, 60 Hz core
- High Quality 35mm / F1.1 Germanium Lens
- Focus Adjustment: Fixed at Infinity
- Manufactured with the highest quality components available
- Field of View 12° x 9° (35mm)
- 2.5-20x Magnification
- 1490 Yard Detection Range
- Digital Zoom: 2x, 4x, and 8x
- 640 x 480 B&W OLED Display
- Non-proprietary 18650 rechargeable power
- Waterproof USB-C Interface for external power / data
- Completely made in USA
- 5 Year Transferable Warranty
- No Recoil Restrictions (Up to 50 BMG, FA, or similar)
ITEMS INCLUDED IN KIT
- N-Vision Optics HALO-X35 Thermal Optic
- (2) 18650 Rechargeable Batteries
- Battery Charger
- USB Cable
- Eye Cup
- Quick Reference Guide
- Waterproof Carrying Case