Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Binocular
The new Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 thermal binocular incorporates the ergonomic and aesthetic design of traditional binoculars into a high performance thermal unit.
The Merger LRF with its 2.5-20x variable magnification boasts a powerful 640x480 17µm thermal imaging sensor with NETD <25mK, ensuring detail recognition out to approximately 2,000 yards, even under the harshest weather conditions. An advanced fast aperture F50/1.0 germanium lens, 8 color palette options and dual high resolution AMOLED displays, provide exceptional detection and identification capabilities.
A built-in precision laser rangefinder, able to detect distance measurements over 1,000 yards, allows you to measure distances in single measurements and continuous scanning modes with tremendous accuracy for a quick and effortless distance measurement.
Two independent batteries offer up to 10 hours of continuous operation on a single charge. The Merger also comes standard with built-in video and photo recording capabilities and 16 GB of free space. The Merger’s improved Wi-Fi connectivity with 2.4/5 GHZ waveband support yields seamless connection to the Stream Vision 2 app, available for both Android and iOS devices.
A high-quality reinforced magnesium alloy housing delivers an IPX7 waterproof rating with an operating temperature ranging from -13 to 122F.
Pulsar Thermal Optics are backed by a 5-year warranty (see note below) and Pulsar's reputation as an industry leader in customer service, so buy with the confidence that you will be enjoying this optic for years to come.
- 640x480 Resolution
- 17 micron pixel with <25 mK NETD sensitivity
- 2.5x-20x variable magnification
- Fast aperture 50mm F/1.0 germanium lens
- Two high-contrast AMOLED displays
- 50 Hz refresh rate
- 12.5 degree field of view
- Precise laser rangefinder with 1000 yard measuring distance
- Long detection range of up to 2000 yards
- Classic design & compact size
- Comfortable viewing experience for prolonged observation
- Enhanced image processing algorithms with three image amplification levels
- Two independent batteries - up to 10 hours of continuous operation on a single charge
- High-quality reinforced magnesium alloy housing
- Built-in photo and video recorder plus 16 GB of storage space
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices via the Stream Vision 2 App
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity with 2.4 / 5 GHZ waveband support
- A selection of 8 color palettes
- IPX7 waterproof rated
- Wide range of operating temperatures (-25 to +50C)
- 5-Year Factory Warranty (with Registration)
- Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Thermal Binocular
- Battery Charger
- Power / Data Cable
- Cleaning Cloth
- Quick Start Guide (Full Manual Available Online)
- Carry Case
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: NIGHT VISION OUTFITTERS LLC PRODUCT LISTINGS CONSIST OF PROPRIETARY INFORMATION, AND ARE THE PROPERTY OF NIGHT VISION OUTFITTERS LLC. USE BY THIRD-PARTIES IS EXPLICITLY PROHIBITED WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION.