Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Binocular 🔥BLACK FRIDAY🔥
The new Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 thermal binocular incorporates the ergonomic and aesthetic design of traditional binoculars into a high performance thermal unit.
The Merger LRF with its 2.5-20x variable magnification boasts a powerful 640x480 17µm thermal imaging sensor with NETD <25mK, ensuring detail recognition out to approximately 2,000 yards, even under the harshest weather conditions. An advanced fast aperture F50/1.0 germanium lens, 8 color palette options and dual high resolution AMOLED displays, provide exceptional detection and identification capabilities.
A built-in precision laser rangefinder, able to detect distance measurements over 1,000 yards, allows you to measure distances in single measurements and continuous scanning modes with tremendous accuracy for a quick and effortless distance measurement.
Two independent batteries offer up to 10 hours of continuous operation on a single charge. The Merger also comes standard with built-in video and photo recording capabilities and 16 GB of free space. The Merger’s improved Wi-Fi connectivity with 2.4/5 GHZ waveband support yields seamless connection to the Stream Vision 2 app, available for both Android and iOS devices.
A high-quality reinforced magnesium alloy housing delivers an IPX7 waterproof rating with an operating temperature ranging from -13 to 122F.
Backed by a full 3 year warranty and Pulsar’s long reputation of being a top industry leader in customer service, buy the Merger LRF XP50 with confidence to enjoy it for years to come.
- 640x480 Resolution
- 17 micron pixel with <25 mK NETD sensitivity
- 2.5x-20x variable magnification
- Fast aperture 50mm F/1.0 germanium lens
- Two high-contrast AMOLED displays
- 50 Hz refresh rate
- 12.5 degree field of view
- Precise laser rangefinder with 1000 yard measuring distance
- Long detection range of up to 2000 yards
- Classic design & compact size
- Comfortable viewing experience for prolonged observation
- Enhanced image processing algorithms with three image amplification levels
- Two independent batteries - up to 10 hours of continuous operation on a single charge
- High-quality reinforced magnesium alloy housing
- Built-in photo and video recorder plus 16 GB of storage space
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices via the Stream Vision 2 App
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity with 2.4 / 5 GHZ waveband support
- A selection of 8 color palettes
- IPX7 waterproof rated
- Wide range of operating temperatures (-25 to +50C)
- 3 year factory warranty
- Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Thermal Binocular
- Battery Charger
- Power / Data Cable
- Cleaning Cloth
- Quick Start Guide (Full Manual Available Online)
- Carry Case