Pulsar Merger LRF XQ35 Binocular
PLEASE INQUIRE FOR CURRENT STOCK STATUS OR LEAD TIME PRIOR TO ORDERING
The Pulsar Merger LRF XQ35 thermal binocular incorporates the ergonomic and aesthetic design of traditional binoculars into a high performance thermal unit at a great value.
The Merger LRF XQ35 with its 3.0-12x variable magnification features a 384x288, 17µm thermal imaging sensor with NETD <25mK, ensuring detail recognition out to approximately 1350 yards, even under the harshest weather conditions. An advanced fast aperture F35/1.0 germanium lens, 8 color palette options and dual high resolution AMOLED displays, provide exceptional detection and identification capabilities.
A built-in precision laser rangefinder, able to detect distance measurements over 1,000 yards, allows you to measure distances in single measurements and continuous scanning modes with tremendous accuracy for a quick and effortless distance measurement.
Two independent batteries offer up to 10 hours of continuous operation on a single charge. The Merger also comes standard with built-in video and photo recording capabilities and 16 GB of free space. The Merger’s improved Wi-Fi connectivity with 2.4/5 GHZ waveband support yields seamless connection to the Stream Vision 2 app, available for both Android and iOS devices.
A high-quality reinforced magnesium alloy housing delivers an IPX7 waterproof rating with an operating temperature ranging from -13 to 122F.
Backed by a full 3 year warranty and Pulsar’s long reputation of being a top industry leader in customer service, buy the Merger LRF XQ35 with confidence to enjoy it for years to come.
- 384x288 Resolution
- 17 micron pixel with <25 mK NETD sensitivity
- 3.0-12x variable magnification
- Fast aperture 35mm F/1.0 germanium lens
- Two high-contrast AMOLED displays
- 50 Hz refresh rate
- 10.7 degree field of view
- Precise laser rangefinder with 1000 yard measuring distance
- Thermal detection range of up to 1350 yards
- Classic binocular design & compact size
- Comfortable viewing experience for prolonged observation
- Enhanced image processing algorithms with three image amplification levels
- Two battery system with up to 10 hours of operating time
- High-quality reinforced magnesium alloy housing
- Built-in photo and video recorder plus 16 GB of storage space
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices via the Stream Vision 2 App
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity with 2.4 / 5 GHZ waveband support
- 8 color palettes
- IPX7 waterproof rated
- Wide range of operating temperatures (-25 to +50C)
- 3 year factory warranty
- Pulsar Merger LRF XQ35 Thermal Binocular
- Battery Charger
- Power / Data Cable
- Cleaning Cloth
- Quick Start Guide (Full Manual Available Online)
- Carry Case