Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XG50
PLEASE INQUIRE FOR CURRENT STOCK STATUS OR LEAD TIME PRIOR TO ORDERING
Pulsar’s new Thermion 2 LRF XG50 is an advanced thermal imaging scope that combines a classic, sleek design with a built-in laser rangefinder. Its extremely powerful 12 micron, 640x480 resolution thermal sensor detects heat signatures up to 2,400 yards and displays them on a crisp 1024x768 AMOLED display.
With an impressive 10 hours of battery life, this thermal scope boasts high-precision, ambidextrous lens focusing and a variable magnification of 2x-16x. The included laser rangefinder has a range up to 875 yards. It features 10 reticle shapes in 9 color modes, Picture-in-Picture mode and 5 unique shooting profiles. The controls are intuitive and very user friendly.
The Thermion 2 LRF XG50 includes all standard Pulsar features, such as built-in photo and video recording (with sound), Wi-Fi connectivity, Stream Vision 2 App compatibility, and high recoil rating of up to .375 H&H and 12 GA. It is also IPX7 rated waterproof, so you can use it in the harshest of weather conditions. It also features a fast startup time of only 3 seconds.
The Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XG50 will also be compatible with the new Pulsar Stream Vision Ballistics calculation tool for even more precise shooting. The app is available for iOS and Android devices and connects to the scope via Bluetooth. It uses precise algorithms for accurate ballistic calculations.
When you need a powerful thermal scope with a classic design and built-in laser rangefinder, few scopes can match the features and performance of the Thermion 2 LRF XP50.
Backed by a full 3 year warranty and Pulsar’s long reputation of being the top industry leader in customer service, buy the Thermion 2 LRF XG50 with the confidence to enjoy it while night hunting for years to come.
- 640 × 480 Resolution
- 50mm, F/1.0 Lens
- 12 Micron Pixel Pitch
- <25 MK Thermal Sensitivity
- 50 HZ Frame Rate
- High Contrast 1024 × 768 Resolution AMOLED Display
- 3.0 – 24.0X Magnification
- 8x Digital Zoom
- Approximately 7.0 Degree Field of View at 100 Yards
- Adjustable Objective Focus
- 30mm Aluminum Alloy Housing
- Wide Angle Eyepiece to reduce eye strain
- 2400 Yard Detection Range
- Onboard Laser Rangefinder, 875 Yard Range
- Picture in Picture Mode
- Onboard Video Recording With Sound
- Onboard Photos
- Wifi with Stream Vision 2 Compatibility
- Multiple Color Pallets
- Multiple Zeroing Profiles
- IPX7 Waterproof / Shockproof
- 10 Hour Rechargeable Power B-Pack
- External power supply capability via USB-C
- 3 Year Factory Warranty
- Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XG50 Thermal Scope
- Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Charger
- USB Cable
- Carry Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- Quick Start Guide (Full Manual Available Online from Manufacturer)