Spartan GoLive 2 Cellular Trail Camera
The Spartan GoLive 2 Cellular Trail Camera features a new, wide-angle lens and industry-leading live streaming capabilities. The compact and rugged design has simplified switches & control buttons, a front-facing LCD screen, and a built-in metal pitch-angle bracket to make it easier than ever to properly deploy your trail camera in the field.
It also features anti-theft GPS, real-time updates, and easy solar connections. Once deployed, you will be able to live stream up to 30 frames per second, quickly retrieve HD photos and videos, and update your camera remotely through our Spartan Camera Management App.
A removable cartridge-style battery tray and the option to use external power make powering the GoLive 2 simple.
Spartan GoLive 2 cameras are compatible with AT&T, Verizon, and Spartan Shared Data plans with smart carrier switching. Service plans are purchased directly through Spartan camera here: https://go.spartancamera.com/pages/data-plan.
Whether you’re monitoring real estate, or animals, the Spartan GoLive 2 will keep you connected with industry-leading technology.
It is available in Spartan Areus, Realtree® EDGE, or Mossy Oak® Break-up Country camo.
Spartan cameras are backed by a 2-year factory warranty on their cameras, so buy with confidence that you’ll be enjoying it for years to come.
- Dual Blackout IR Nighttime Illumination
- Livestreaming with 30 Frames Per Second
- Power Supply: Internal 5300 mAh Lithium Battery, Removeable 12 AA’s, External Power
- HD Photo & Video
- .4 Second Trigger Time
- Time Lapse
- Adjustable Trigger Settings
- 16:9 Video Aspect Ratio
- Video Recording with Sound
- 4MP – 8MP Photo Resolution
- PIR Detection of up to 80 feet
- 96 Degrees Field of View
- GPS through Spartan App
- Tripod socket mounts and mounting strap
- Security Cable Lock compatible
- Motion, Timer, Scheduled Events Trigger Settings
- 2 Years Warranty (Registration Required)